Six, one-act plays over three nights on one stage – Thursday, Sept. 8th; Friday, Sept. 9th’ Saturday, Sept. 10th; and, a theatre for young audience (TYA) play on Sunday, Sept. 11th at 2 p.m. matinee.
To submit a play:
Along with your script, your email submission should include the following information:
- Name of Playwright submitting the play
- Title of the One Act Play
- Playwright’s Email address
- Playwright’s phone number
- Playwright’s home address
- Include a brief (2-4 sentences) description of the play
- The number of actors needed (Indicate if there are specific casting requirements)
- Solo Plays are accepted
- Plays must be no more than 45 minutes in length
- List any props special to your play
- Indicate if your play has been published and where
- Indicate is this will be a World Premiere (First time performed on stage)
- Include any royalty costs for one performance
Please note that the festival is committed to presenting one Theatre for Young Audiences (TYA) one act play. This provides a wonderful opportunity for emerging playwrights to have their TYA one act play presented to a paying audience.
The awards for the Most Outstanding male and female Actor, Production and Play will be presented on the last day (Sunday) of the Festival.
Please submit your play to email@example.com by January 31, 2022.